PSYCHOLOGIST, AUTHOR SPEAKER
After more than 40 years of providing psychological services, Dr. Haynes has retired from clinical practice as of June 1, 2018. She is devoting more time to speaking and writing about same sex attraction and gender dysphoria change.
Her writing has been read internationally.
• Ph.D.: Rosemead School of Psychology, La Mirada, CA
(now a graduate school of Biola University)
• M.A.: Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA
• M.A.: Rosemead School of Psychology, La Mirada, CA
(now a graduate school Biola University)
• M.A.: Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
• B.A.: Westmont College, Santa Barbara, CA
• Over 40 Years Experience
• Licensed California Psychologist #PSY5850
• Registered in the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
• Guest Reviewer: Journal of Psychology and Theology
Reviewer: Linacre Quarterly
Chair, Research and Legislative Policy, National Task Force for Therapy Equality
Consultant, American College of Pediatricians
Research Committee, National Task Force for Therapeutic Choice and Scientific Integrity/National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality Institute (Alliance/NARTH Institute)
• Former President: Christian Association for Psychological Studies—Western Region (western USA and western Canada)
• Member: American Psychological Association,
California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
P.O. Box 653
Tustin, CA 92781
Dr. Haynes is not accepting new clients at this time.
She retired from clinical practice but is continuing to speak and write.
Laura Haynes, Ph.D.
CA Psychologist Lic. # PSY5058
Prior to preparing to retire, Dr. Haynes provided these services:
Also Services for:
Unwanted Same-Sex Attraction
Meaning in Life
Over 40 Years Experience
Former President of the Christian Association for Psychological Studies--Western Region
Three Master of Arts Degrees
(in Psychology and Theology)
Ph.D. from Rosemead School of Psychology
(now at Biola University)
Guest Reviewer of theJournal of Psychology and Theology
Reviewer of the
TECHNOLOGICAL LIMITATIONS OF CONFIDENTIALITY
E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late arriving, incomplete, or contaminated with viruses.
"You have made us for Yourself, Oh Lord, and
our heart is restless
until it rests in You."
St. Augustin's Confessions