P.O. Box 653
Tustin, CA 92781
Dr. Haynes is not accepting new clients or making referrals.
She retired from clinical practice but is continuing to speak and write.
TECHNOLOGICAL LIMITATIONS OF CONFIDENTIALITY
E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late arriving, incomplete, or contaminated with viruses.
Laura Haynes, Ph.D.
CA Psychologist Lic. # PSY5058
Retired from clinical practice.
Over 40 Years Experience
International Federation for Therapeutic and Counseling Choice, Board Member and U.S.A. Country Representative.
Former President of the Christian Association for Psychological Studies--Western Region
Three Master of Arts Degrees
(in Psychology and Theology)
Ph.D. from Rosemead School of Psychology
(now at Biola University)
"You have made us for Yourself, Oh Lord, and
our heart is restless
until it rests in You."
St. Augustine's Confessions
PSYCHOLOGIST, AUTHOR SPEAKER
After more than 40 years of providing psychological services, Dr. Haynes has retired from clinical practice as of June 1, 2018. She is devoting more time to speaking and writing about same sex attraction and incongruent gender identity change.
Her writing has been read internationally.
• Ph.D.: Rosemead School of Psychology, La Mirada, CA
(now a graduate school of Biola University)
• M.A.: Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA
• M.A.: Rosemead School of Psychology, La Mirada, CA
(now a graduate school Biola University)
• M.A.: Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
• B.A.: Westmont College, Santa Barbara, CA
• Over 40 Years Experience
• Licensed California Psychologist #PSY5850
• International Federation for Therapeutic and Counseling Choice, General Board Member, U.S.A. Country Representative, Member Science and Research Council. (iftcc.org)
• Christian Medical and Dental Associations (CMDA), Member Sexual and Gender Identity Task Force.
• Catholic Medical Association (CMA), Member Sexual Attraction and Identity Committee.
• Christian Association for Psychological Studies—Western Region (western USA and western Canada), Former President.
• American Psychological Association, Lifetime Member.
• California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, Member.